Need a Quick Breakfast Idea?
Sometimes mornings are just too ridiculous for words. Think ahead a little bit, put this mixture in the fridge before bed, and you'll be all set with a superfoods bowl!
Blueberry Chia Bowl
- 3 TBSP cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut milk*
- 2/3 cup coconut water*
- sweetener of choice to taste (coconut milk is pretty sweet, so don't add sweetener until you've tasted it the next day.)
- 1/4 cup fresh organic blueberries
- * You could also use a combination any Almond, Soy, other milks, or yogurt--just have it equal 1 cup. Yogurt will be very thick, so you may want to use half yogurt and half milk.
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl with a cover, pour the coconut milk over the top, and stir
- Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight
- In the morning, the mixture will be the consistency of cooked oatmeal
- Remove from the fridge, heat, and then add your sweetener and berries
I often get hungry in the late morning, but this bowl keeps me going for hours. You'll love it!